I am neither a medical doctor nor a biologist, therefore have no qualifications as a health authority. And that is exactly the point. You are the ultimate authority on your own health. Of course you take advice from those you trust, which we will consider in §16 below. But common-sense health decisions are not the exclusive province of doctors and biologists. Here I summarize what I have learned from medical journals, research reports, literature-review articles, case studies, preprints, online videos, and herbal references, with links to sources, so that others can navigate the thicket of information for themselves.
Medical publications call the virus SARS-CoV-2 and the disease covid or covid-19. But for simplicity, I refer to both the virus and the disease it causes as SARS2, since it is a modified SARS1.
- Not a Vaccine. The mRNA drugs don’t prevent infection with the SARS-2 virus and don’t prevent its onward transmission to others. This is disclosed in the manufacturers’ applications for Emergency Use Approval (EUA) and in all tests and studies of these drugs, without exception. They don’t meet the U.S. Patent Office’s definition of a ‘vaccine’. Despite CDC’s changing its definitiion of a vaccine in Sept 2021 from inducing an ‘immunity’ to nothing more than ‘an immune response’, I retain the earlier definition and refer to the mRNA drugs as injections, inoculations, or shots.
2. Your Own Innate Immune System provides the best protection against coronaviruses and all pathogens. It recognizes foreign invaders and adapts innate general-purpose antibodies ‘on the fly’ to devour them. Natural Killer (NK) cells provide a second natural line of defense against invading pathogens. Therefore the most effective preparation against any pathogen is to strengthen one’s own innate immune system. This can easily be done at no cost: A good night’s sleep repairs DNA and reinforces production of antibodies and NK cells. Sunlight, fish oil, and supplements provide Vitamin D which enhances and balances immune responses to pathogens. Teas made from leaves of oregano, thyme, dandelion, and other herbs also stimulate the innate immune system. Natural immunity is robust and durable. In addition, anyone who has recovered from SARS2 retains antibodies against it, plus cellular memory that produces more when exposed. Immunity against variants is superior to that of the static (unable to evolve) antibodies generated by mRNA injections. In Israel, with one of the highest rates of mRNA injections in the world, the Delta variant is 13 times more prevalent among those who have received mRNA injections than among those who have recovered from SARS2 without any injection. The injected are also seven times more likely to suffer symptoms. This study ‘demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS2, compared to the BNT162b2 [Pfizer] two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.‘
3. An NIH-Funded Bio-Weapon. Unlike all prior pathogens, the SARS-2 virus is a human-engineered bio-weapon, specifically designed to infect and bind to human epithelial cells and angiostatin-converting enzyme (ACE2) receptors. These cells form the inner lining of blood vessels and vital organs. Normally they act as a barrier. But the SARS2 virus has been designed with a protein shaped like a spike to latch onto these receptors. This ability did not evolve naturally, despite early assertions to the contrary — it was purpose-designed as a deadly bio-weapon, at the University of North Carolina and the Wuhan Virology Institute, with funding provided by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). All three of these institutions patented the SARS2 disease-causing virus, which could not have been patented if it had arisen naturally. Top officials of NIH, NIAID, DOD, and other U.S. Government funding agencies ignored warnings of the pandemic likely to result from this research. This NIH/WVI-designed virus has killed more than four million people.
4. Doctors Who Are Actually Treating Patients successfully have the most reliable experience and evidence of what works. The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has compiled a summary of their best treatment practices, available here, here, and here. In early stages of infection, treatment consists of drugs previously used for other purposes, which happen to have the beneficial side-effect of blocking virus adherence to ACE2 cell receptors. Later stages of treatment, if needed, use blood thinners and anti-inflammatory drugs.
5. Natural Remedies. Tea made from the leaves and flowers of common dandelion blocks SARS2 from binding to ACE2 cell receptors. Pomegranate peel extract also blocks spike-ACE2 receptor interaction. An enzyme found in pineapples, called bromelian, inhibits SARS-2 infection by blocking the spike protein, and also breaks up blood clots. Red wine also disrupts the spike protein and is well-known to act as a blood thinner, preventing clot-type heart attacks. A molecule called resveratrol does this. Fisetin, another natural molecule commonly found in strawberries, binds strongly to spike protein, thus blocking spike protein entry into cells. (Source: Journal Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics,Volume 39, No. 9, page 3225, 2021.)
Zinc ions neutralize SARS1 in vitro, in a lab dish. But in order to pass through outer cell membranes into the central cell cytoplasm, zinc requires an ionophore to carry it there. Green tea contains a compound that does that — binds to zinc ions and carries them into cell cytoplasm. Once there, zinc blocks virus replication by inhibiting formation of a protein called (not surprisingly) replicase. Both SARS-1 and SARS-2 use this same protein to replicate themselves. Without it, neither virus can make copies of their RNA, and thus cannot proliferate. Green tea (EGCG, epigallocatechin gallate) actually blocks viral replication on its own, but it’s nice to attack various viral proteins at the same time. (While this has only been studied in vitro, and specifically with green tea extract, there’s certainly no harm in drinking green tea pending in vivo human experiments.)
6. Messenger-RNA (mRNA) Technology, originally developed as part of a failed effort to produce an AIDS vaccine, uses the body to manufacture monoclonal antigen-specific antibodies. Being monoclonal, they are unable to adapt to evolving pathogens, as is seen with the spread of viral variants that readily escape single-function antibodies. Similar to the way over-use of antibiotics promotes resistant strains of bacterial pathogens, mass inoculation promotes viral variants that evade monoclonal antibodies. The mRNA technology was attractive because it is much less expensive for manufacturers to adjust mRNA formulations than to custom-design new antibodies every time a viral target evolves.
7. Peculiarities of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The EUA protocol was originally developed to circumvent FDA approval taking five to six years. Activists and drug companies demanded faster access to new drugs. In response, the EUA protocol provided that if (A) no other safe and effective treatments are available, and (B) drug manufacturers would incur no liability for harm, new drugs could get expedited approval. Ethically, it’s elementary that if a safe and effective remedy exists, then an experimental drug should not be offered or used.
The SARS2 pandemic brought demands for a quick remedy, and with it expedited approval and EUA for experimental mass injections of antibody-stimulating mRNA. Little noted in the panic was the EUA’s contingency on the unavailability of any other remedy. However, the mRNA makers were very much aware of that contingency, because it could nullify their EUA. They set out to discredit all other remedies.
Hydroxylchloroquine (HCQ), used against malaria, together with zinc, and Ivermectin (IVM), used against tropical parasites, reduce hospitalization and deaths among symptomatic SARS2-infected patients. HCQ blocks viral binding to ACE2 receptors (the primary means of SARS2 vascular transmission), and IVM improves inter-cellular signaling to alert neighboring cells to viral attack, inhibits inflammation-causing cytokines, and blocks formation of proteins required for viral replication.
The prestigious medical journal The Lancet published an article in April 2020 purporting to link HCQ to heart arrhythmia. Several weeks later, The Lancet discovered the data for this assertion did not exist, and the research firm and authors of the study disappeared. In June 2020 The Lancet retracted the article, though months later doctors and pharmacists were still being threatened with loss of licensure and livelihoods for prescribing or dispensing a safe and effective treatment, and being censored in social media for talking or writing about HCQ. Similar attempts to discredit IVM appear regularly in medical and popular media, and FDA still confuses veterinary and human treatments. The mRNA makers actually had no choice but to do everything possible to make HCQ and IVM unavailable, given the EUA contingency of there being no alternative treatment. With tragic irony, the more successful these alternative remedies are, the more thoroughly the mRNA makers must try to remove them, to maintain their EUA immunity from lawsuits.
Of equal importance to the mRNA makers, they had to retain their EUA as a shield against liability for the tens of thousands of deaths, and hundreds of thousands of injuries, caused by their products. Otherwise lawsuits could bankrupt them. On August 27, 2021, FDA granted full approval to the BioNTech mRNA product without supporting data, and without the usual independent review and pubic comment. It is not available, however. The Pfizer product remains on the market, shielded by its EUA status from any liability.
8. ’95 Percent Efficacy’. For its EUA application, Pfizer found that of 181 people who got SARS2 disease, 172 of them had received a placebo, nine of them Pfizer’s BioNTech inoculation. From this, Pfizer claimed ‘95 percent efficacy‘, a figure which has been widely quoted since. However, the definition of ‘efficacy’ implicit in this measure, even if it were statistically significant, falls short of what one would normally expect of a ‘vaccine’. As we have since learned, many people contract SARS2 without showing symptoms; the PCR tests for presence of SARS2 are seriously flawed and have been abandoned. Also, Pfizer excluded pregnant women, children, SAR2-recovered patients, and the elderly from its pre-EUA testing, so there are no pre-EUA test data pertaining to these groups.
9. Experimental Drugs. The U.S. FDA approved Pfizer’s and the others’ EUA applications, granting them permission to run a clinical trial to gather data on their investigational drugs, scheduled to conclude in October 2023. As the terms investigational, experimental, and trial clearly indicate, the outcome of this clinical trial cannot be known in advance. However fervently we may wish these drugs to be safe and effective, there can be no assurance that they are until completion of the two-year-long clinical trial in October 2023 and thereafter. Not even the extreme time-pressure coincident with a raging pandemic can accelerate the course of such an experiment. The purpose of a clinical trial is to find out how safe and effective a new, experimental drug may be.
10. Benefits of mRNA Injections. People suffering from other conditions such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and immuno-compromise, who are most at risk from the additional burden of SARS2, benefit from the mRNA injections. By causing the body to mount a more vigorous immune response than its weakened condition would otherwise permit, the mRNA injections mitigate the severity of SARS2 symptoms and stifle viral replication, saving many lives.
11. Post-Vaccine Deaths. Individual reactions to the mRNA drugs vary widely. Leaving aside transient side effects such as sore arms, 99 percent of those injected have no immediate reaction, according to the U.S. CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and similar databases in other countries. However, given the very large number of people inoculated, even a small percentage of severe adverse effects has resulted in tens of thousands of deaths. Statisticians caution that since some deaths would have occurred anyway, the true measure is ‘excess deaths’ in addition to what would have been expected. At the same time, it is very likely that many post-injection deaths go unreported. How many? We don’t know.
When we leave the territory of statistical aggregates and move to individual cases, we find that the cause of death was often stroke, heart attack, thrombosis — essentially blood clots. Further investigation shows that the mRNA-generated spike proteins — which are intended to stimulate production of SARS-2 antibodies — attach themselves to the inner linings of blood vessels and vital organs. There these tiny thorns rough-up what is normally a smooth surface. Platelets, the type of blood cell responsible for clotting, aggregate around the tiniest flow-impediment. At first, these micro-coagulations are too small to be detected by CAT-scans that are used to assess risk of heart attack and stroke. Something called a D-dimer test can detect them. D-dimer levels less than 0.5 micrograms/ milliliter of blood are normal.
- Micro-Coagulations. Autopsies of those who have died soon after receiving mRNA injections show micro-coagulations and inflammation all organs with ACE-2 receptors by mRNA-generated spike protein, clearly visible in side-by-side photo comparisons. Quite apart from mRNA effects, arteriosclerosis progresses at different rates in different people, depending on hereditary factors, diet, cholesterol, lifestyle, and susceptibility to inflammation. People who are favorably disposed on these attributes can probably tolerate spike proteins better than those whose heredity, diet, etc. facilitate clogging. This may account for individual differences in immediate reaction to the mRNA injections, why some people die soon after injection, and others experience no immediate reaction. We will know more if and when higher than expected rates of cardio-vascular problems show up in several years.
13. Myocarditis — enlargement of the heart — has been reported in thousands of young people as a direct result of mRNA injections. The exact process is unknown, but is probably due to the same micro-coagulations seen elsewhere. In the heart, constricted passageways make the heart work harder, enlarging it. Heart cells when damaged are not replaced with new cells, but instead are covered with scar tissue, typically a precursor of heart disease.
14. No Re-Infection. People who have recovered from SARS-2 by means of their own innate antibodies rarely get re-infected with the original version of SARS-2 or with variants. This protection occurs precisely because innate antibodies are NOT monoclonal — they adapt and evolve to counter the new threat. Substituting a specialized mRNA-generated monoclonal antibody for innate general-purpose antibodies impairs the ability of the immune system to respond to variants and new pathogens. Antigen-specific antibodies out-compete innate antibodies for binding to SARS-2, thereby degrading training of the innate immune system. Those who have received mRNA injections are unable to respond to mutations or variants, because their immune systems have been taken over by an artificial mRNA-generated defense system, designed to combat only the original form of the SARS-2 virus and nothing else.
15. Pathogenic Priming. People who have recovered from SARS-2 have trivial risk of re-infection. Even if their antibodies are reduced in number several months after recovery, they retain cellular memory that re-generates those antibodies upon further exposure. These innate antibodies also evolve along with SARS-2 mutations and variants. If, however, these people with a healthy functioning immune system take an injection that generates additional special-purpose antibodies, they not only disrupt their own immune system, they also run the risk of ‘pathogenic priming’, the combination of innate antibodies plus mRNA-generated antibodies creating a surplus which attacks the body’s own cells. This ‘cytokine storm’ is almost always fatal. Thus anyone who has recovered from SARS2 infection, even if the infection was symptomless, should avoid any of the mRNA drugs.
16. Trust. In no other human activity is trust more essential than in medical care. To entrust our health and our life to another person requires faith such as we hardly ever feel anymore in other settings. And yet we are being asked — no, forced, in many cases — to inject something into our bodies of which we know nothing, with unknown effects. We are told to follow the science as if there were any science to be followed, with blind, passive trust in people wearing white lab coats. We are told their directives are for our own good, but how can they possibly know what is good for us if they don’t know us and we don’t know them? Trust cannot exist as some amorphous, free-floating attribute, apart from a personal relationship. Trust can only be bestowed when based on inter-personal experience and mutual knowledge.
What do we know of the public health officials who alternately beg and threaten us to inject an experimental substance into our bodies? We know that the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Allergic and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) researched and funded gain-of-function research and development of a bio-weapon at the Communist-controlled Wuhan (China) Virology Institute (WVI). And from that the present plague and pandemic originated. To conceal their role, these people destroyed data that would have allowed accurate tracing of SARS2 origins, silenced, censored, and in some cases arrested scientists who reported the facts of the matter, distorted cause-of-death statistics to promote panic, and otherwise engaged in an increasingly strident campaign of fear, culminating in extraordinary attacks on freedom to refuse an experimental drug.
Will these officials or their drug suppliers take care of us if something goes wrong? As millions of people are finding out to their dismay, the answer is no. The drug companies are exempt from any liability when acting under EUA. Full FDA approval, where the liability shield must be dropped, applies only to a product that is not available. FDA granted such approval to a BioNTech shot on August 24, 2021, a product that is not actually available. At the same time, the Pfizer shot is still available, though only under EUA, exempt from liability. All of this legal-bureaucratic maneuvering lets public health officials and drug companies escape responsibility for harm done by their products. This does not inspire the sort of trust usually applicable to the relationship of caregiver and patient.
Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, says there has never been an FDA approval process without an external review committee and public comment. FDA claims there is no controversy. Dr Malone says ‘There’s been a ton of controversy. Not the least of the controversial issues is the cardio-toxicity for which there are many many studies now required. What they’ve done is jam through something that will enable governments and states and companies to mandate vaccines. By their own statements, they don’t have the data to support the safety and efficacy claims. The efficacy claims that they do have are clearly based on data that is outdated. It’s based on the Alpha and Beta variants.‘
Geert Vanden Bossche is a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Ph D virologist with extensive experience in vaccine development with GSK, Novartis, Solvay, and the Gates Foundation. He and others warned back in March (2021) that undertaking a mass vaccination campaign during a pandemic would create viral variants, and that the artificially induced antibodies would out-compete innate immune-system general-purpose antibodies. These vaccination campaigns are, he warned, highly likely to further enhance adaptive immune escape as none of the current vaccines will prevent replication/transmission of viral variants. As such, The more we use these vaccines for immunizing people in the midst of a pandemic, the more infectious the virus will become.
And so it has done.
The Pfizer-Moderna shots are prolonging the pandemic by degrading innate immune systems, while generating a series of ever more infectious variants. We’re up to mu now. Perhaps somewhere between Alpha and Omega in the the Greek alphabet, a Zeta variant will descend on the populace. That happens also to be the name of a Mexican drug cartel. The Pfizer-Moderna method of inducing drug addiction bears an uncanny resemblance to the Zeta cartel’s technique — enlist government as enforcer, by bribing government officials and media, and terrify users into complying by threatening their livelihoods, education, travel, food purchasing, banking, shopping, entertainment, and social life. These are the people we are being asked or forced to trust with our lives.
Instead, trust your own instincts, your own common-sense, and your own innate immune system. You are the only one qualified to decide what you put into your body, with advice from people you know and trust. Eventually, something that cannot go on forever… won’t. The pandemic will end when enough people stop acting like lab-rats, and opt-out of this mad experiment.
~~ Peter Miller, September 15, 2021
On pattern recognition and the engineering of consent
2 thoughts on “Take Care of Yourself”